Vendor Managed Inventory
What if there was an INNOVATIVE system to help keep you on budget, give you back your time, and do your inventory and ordering for you? IMAGINE never having to visit your janitorial supply closet to count and re-order product again!
WHAT IS VMI-VENDOR MANAGED INVENTORY?
VENDER MANAGED INVENTORY is a concept that has been around for a long time that puts the task of tracking important, consumable items on the supplier, not on you, the customer. VMI is typically used by operations to balance time, budget, space and to ensure that the facility never runs out of product again. In the early 1990’s the company founder Ed Sprague introduced this concept to the janitorial supply market in the Maryland/Delaware area. Our products are important to the health, safety, and maintenance of your facilities. VMI will ensure that the burden of being out of stock on these items does not fall on you!
WHY DO I NEED IT?
- Businesses today are being tasked with doing more with less!
- No more over-ordering just to meet a minimum order from a supplier.
- VMI keeps you on budget; you only buy what is needed.
- VMI eliminates issues with out-of-stock items or too much inventory.
- VMI maintains your inventory and re-ordering so you don’t have to!
- VMI keeps track of important supplies to keep operations running smoothly.
HOW IT WORKS?
- An EJ Sprague VMI specialist meets with you to establish par levels on each product and see where your products are stored.
- Your VMI specialist visits your site on a regular, agreed upon schedule that meets your needs.
- Your specialist will check inventory levels of all managed items and reorder accordingly.
- Your EJ Sprague team will ensure your delivery arrives at your location promptly.
WHAT IS THE COST AND HOW DO WE GET STARTED?
- No cost! A free, complimentary service for E. J. Sprague Customers!
- To get started, click the button below and request a free VMI Analysis.
- Next, an EJ Sprague staff member will then contact you to set up an analysis meeting.
- After the analysis meeting, EJ Sprague will generate an inventory spreadsheet for your review.
- Then your VMI program will begin right away to start saving you time and money!
- Simple. Effective. Cost Saving!